Articles & Publications
- Mind the Gap – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Bridging the Cross-Cultural Divide – Inside Higher Ed
- How Institutional Fit Influences Presidential Selection – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Public, Private, or Hybrid? – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Presidential & Executive Searches: Everything you need to know to manage them successfully.
Presidential and Executive Searches (Powerpoint)
Thomas R. Horgan
- Best Practices in Higher Education Consortia: How Institutions Can Work Together: New Directions for Higher Education – Chapter 2. Role of the Consortium Director
- Pushing the Boundaries of Collaboration: What Consortia Can Accomplish – Chapter 1. Public Policy and Consortia: The Role of Higher Education Advocacy
- Leveraging Resources Through Partnerships: New Directions for Higher Education
Chapter 5. Leveraging Higher Education for Workforce Development
Higher education institutions are an essential part of workforce development and are increasingly designing programs to meet the demands of constantly changing economic conditions.
- Thomas R. Horgan: Students should not let debt scare them away from college
- My Turn: New Hampshire colleges and universities celebrate 50 years of collaboration